Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Review: Age-Defying Retinol Serum from InstaNatural





Age-Defying
Retinol Serum





        Talk about a super charged product. This is one of the most awesome products I have gotten my hands on. Smooths skin, hydrates, and gives a bright youthful look. Doesn't have a bad smell at all. It is a little thinner than the other serums. I like to cup my hand to put the drops in and then rub between my fingers before applying to my face.
     If I need good results in a hurry, this would be my go to InstaNatural product. Dries quickly and matte. Does not have any kind of sticky or uncomfortable feeling. 
     The only thing that was irritating is the dropper part fell off the lid on mine. I reattached it and it hasn't fallen off again.


This review is powered by BRANDBACKER.

No comments:

Post a Comment