Thursday, January 1, 2015

Review- Retinol Moisturizer Cream from InstaNatural





Product is exactly as pictured above.


First off I want to start by saying I prefer to use this Retinol Moisturizer after the Retinol Serum.

The moisturizer just like the serum is what I refer to as super charged. It works really fast and really well. Fights those fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots. Leave it on before bed and wake up revealing a younger look skin. Bright, youthful, and over all more healthy. 
Does not have a bad smell at all. Comes out white and thick. It takes a couple minutes to rub it all in. I do get a slightly sticky feeling sometimes when using it. When that happens I rub it in a little longer. 
The product hydrates skin so I no longer worry about flaking or dry skin. If you could pick up any two of the facial products from InstaNatural I would recommend the ones in this review the most.
Using these products has definitely made a huge difference in the skin on my face and neck.


This review is powered by BRANDBACKER.






No comments:

Post a Comment