Monday, June 18, 2012

Southern Sweetheart Cosmetics - Detailed Descriptions on Colors

 Southern Sweetheart Cosmetics


I currently own 5 beautiful SSC pigments each one has it's own unique name a characteristics!



**Color 1- An eye popping green color called Ninja. Its a beautiful bright green color with a bit of shimmer to it. The shimmer doesn't over power the gorgeous green color which is perfect for me. The color goes on bright and smooth and is perfect for those days when you feeling like adding a burst of fun to your look!** 

**Color 2- A beautiful super shimmery blue called Maverick. Maverick is definitely a color that can make a statement or be blended out for an elegant look. This color is not an over powering kind of blue but a perfect blend of blue and silver. I love to wear it out! Makes for a great smokey eye without using black.**

**Color 3- The show stopping glittery black MiG-28 for those days when I want a sexy and sultry look. I use this color most frequently when I want to do a smokey eye look. It is a very pigmented shadow and when you want your look dark you don't need a lot of this product to do it. I love using it in my crease definitely makes any color I use with it pop so much!**

** Color 4- A super shimmery true silver blast of incredible! This shadow is almost unbelievable it is so sparkly and so bright for a silver. It can make an eye really pop all by itself, be combined with other colors to make a gorgeous smokey look, or it also makes a great highlight color! Its a great universal color. Every girl needs a silver like this in their collection.

**Color 5- A dark lavender with a slight shimmer called Don. I love this color for a laid back pretty look. I love wearing this color with a little bit of Stiletto Steel in the corner of my eye and a bit of MiG-28 in the crease. I wear it with my glasses in a pony tail and just feel gorgeous. Its simple but sweet and is perfect for a more neutral look!**


 Below are pictures of looks I have created with these colors. I really hope you enjoyed my descriptions and take the time to check out Southern Sweetheart Cosmetics!

Great quality products! Great service! Gorgeous Colors!


 NINJA & MIG-28
 DON & MIG-28
 STILETTO STEEL & MAVERICK
MIG-28 & STILETTO STEEL

HEAD ON OVER AND ORDER SOME AMAZING PRODUCTS!:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Southern-Sweetheart-Cosmetics/152331194881195

No comments:

Post a Comment