Saturday, May 9, 2015

Beauty Lashious Pink Eyelash Curler Review


Featuring the Beauty Lashious Pink Eyelash Curler





This eyelash curler is simply amazing! I love everything about it. The grips, the cushion, the way it curls, the long lasting effects it has, the way it makes even my naked lashes seem dramatic. It is perfect for any special event or every day use. 

The grips are different that anything I have ever seen. I am used to using a metal high end curler and it slips from my hand a lot. This didn't slip at all and my hand gripped it perfectly. I got a great curler that lasted all day from it when I paired it with my favorite mascara. 
This product is absolutely fantastic and everyone should have one. You can buy yours when you click the link below.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MS41GJ0



**I was sent this product for promotional purposes. All opinions are my own**


No comments:

Post a Comment