Friday, November 2, 2012

Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream

 Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream




MY REVIEW:
I have heard some great stuff about this product so naturally I was very excited to try it. I was a little disappointed in it but it wasn't the products fault :-/ The product I received from influenster for review was for scrunching hair that I imagine is already wavy or curly hair. I have seen women with curly hair use it and it curls right up and does its job! I unfortunately do not have curly hair. I tried it once as directed after towel drying with a quarter sized amount. It did nothing but make my hair look a little greasy. The next time I made sure my hair was more damp and dumped a large amount in my hands and saturated my hair. I then blow dried and got the kinky moves i was looking for. For me it turned out to be more beach wavy. I would recommend this imparticular product for women with curly hair. For me not so much!  Although it does have a fabulous smell and doesn't make your hair hard when you use it like gels or sprays. Give it a try if you have naturally wavy or curly hair!
 




Essential Facts

Not Your Mother’s offers essential hairstyling products with only the best ingredients and technologies for a truly cool and unique style. Your style might come from the streets, the magazines you read or straight from the Catwalk. Trends fade, but true style never will. Confidence, creativity and class will always be in fashion. Dare to experiment with new styles, get inspired and embrace your own personal fabulousness. Don't follow others, make your own statement. Stand out, be different, and embrace your style with Not Your Mother's.

 $6.00 at CVS, Walmart, and ULTA among many other retail locations.

About This Product

Don’t let your sad waves & curls get you all in a knot. KINKY MOVES™ helps encourage natural curls by giving them that extra oomph they so desperately need. It eliminates frizz and fly-aways to show your true locks. Infused with natural grapeseed & jasmine this salon formula will add that extra bounce to your step.

PRODUCT FACTS
- De-frizzes and detangles unruly hair
- Defines and enhances natural curly or wavy hair
- Adds shine
- Grapeseed added for UV protection benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS
Apply Kinky Moves™ to damp hair and saturate locks. Distribute evenly from root to tip. Scrunch curls and style as desired, then blow-dry upside down or air dry to reveal smooth, long-lasting curls!






If you would like to sign up to get your own VOXBOX.. head here..... 
http://www.influenster.com/
and complete your badges and patiently wait!!
DISCLAIMER I received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment